I just read a great post titled, “25 Things I DON’T Want to Do Before I Croak” over at Barb’s Blast. Great, funny blog! Her post is not only funny, but inspiring. So as not to be completely unoriginal, I’m naming my anti-bucket list “My No Way in Hell List”. with kudos to Barb Best, author of Barb’s Blast, as well as being the 2010 Erma Bombeck Global Humor Winner. She is my new hero.
No Way in Hell
1. will I get any new body parts pierced. My body parts are sagging. They don’t need the added weight.
2. do I want to sky dive. George Bush is on his own.
3. am I interested in going to an NFL football game. Hard bleachers, drunk men, and too many people…
4. will I try to go to the moon, Mars, or anywhere else off the planet.
5. will I spend my summers in hot climates unless I absolutely have to.
6. do I want to ever try speed dating. One slow date now and then would be sufficient.
7. will I clean my own bathroom if I win the lottery.
8. will I waste my money on lottery tickets (this leaves #7 unlikely)
9. am I going to spend the night alone in the wilderness. In my RV, sure.
10. will I ever participate in a triathlon. It just sounds heinous.
I’m sure I could add to this list, but I always tell people, “Never say never.” Ten nevers is already over my limit.